Join me as I put together an anthology of my poems as well as those from my favourite poets.
From time to time, I will also post notes, thoughts and essays on my work and those listed as my favourites.
How can you contribute? Its simple, really. There are thousands and thousands of poems from across the universe. There might be one or two that strikes you on any particular day. Better still, you may have a line or two well worth sharing.
There may also be poets out there that have made an impact on you, or you may feel are worth a mention.
Look out for my next couple of posts in which I will begin to feature some of my work and tell you about some of my favourite poets.
In my first note I mentioned that this will be a bi-weekly forum, so look forward to reading new posts on the 17th and 21st of March, 2013.
Folks, these days are significant days in my life, they may be to you as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment